life's a climb, but the view is great



me, myself & i

hi there (: i'll be sixteen in a month, i am not very complicated. I like to write when I can't express my feelings any other way. I'm the type of girl who never assumes someone's not being honest with her, the type that collects quotes, bakes random stuff and overthinks things. Summertime's my favorite, rainy days are meant for sleeping in. Little kids are just awesome. Travelling, movie nights, and spending time with friends make me really happy. my name's Ana, that's as specific as i can be<3 .


call me random
'what I've learned is not to change who you are, because eventually you'll run out of new things to become' - Taylor Swift

Confiar, creer , soñar, todo eso es tener esperanza. Saber que aunque el mundo se nos venga encima y por más imposible que parezca hay algo que nos va a salvar, algo o alguien. Porque la esperanza no es un deseo, es una certeza, una certeza de que después de todas las tormentas sale el sol.

Being lonely ... being alone ... for many people ... sucks. I get it, I get it, I get it. But still I have to say that yes, my belief is that being with somebody who makes you feel shitty or doesn't honor the person you are is worse.

It is the possibility that keeps me going … and though you may call me a dreamer or a fool or any other thing, I believe that anything is possible. ~ The Notebook

I'm afraid of not having enough time. Not enough time to understand people, how they really are, or to be understood myself. I'm afraid of quick judgments and mistakes that everybody makes. You can't fix them without time. I'm afraid of seeing snapshots instead of movies.

Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love - A Lot Like Love

You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. And, my darling, you will always be mine. –The Notebook

At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place. But believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough. And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact, be the first steps of a journey. – Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Sometimes i wonder if anything's absolute anymore. Is There Still right and wrong? Good and bad? Truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable,left to interpretation, grey. Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it, cause we're faced with things that are not of our own making. And sometimes things simply catch up to us. Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie.

There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up.

'Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."

'Grownups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always explaining things to them." - the little prince

'To be nobody-but-yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.'" - E.E Cummings

Because, it's only when you’re tested that you truly discover who you are. - Lucas Scott

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble and fall because most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for. Maybe you'll get more than you could have imagine. Who knows where life could take you. The road is long and in the end the journey is the destination. - One Tree Hill
thanks :]
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

not so long ago..
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

comment?
title: nothing's ever out of reach.
date: Sunday, January 24, 2010
time:11:03 AM
baby Pictures, Images and Photos

dreams are great yes. they make us happy and all, it's like our own little world where everything's perfect and where you get exactly what you want. Dreams are like an escape, a place where you feel safe, where nothing you dont want to happen happens. But what happens when you wake up? when you finally realize that it was actually just a dream? when reality hits? when that happens, there is not much we can do, but try to live in the real world and cope with not having everything our way, wether we really like it or not. Sometimes I wish it worked somehow else, and my dreams were actually my reality...


comment? / top